Wednesday 21 May 2014

Honda’s with stance are rice

Back when I first made this post, I was still very new to blogging. I have made some small changes to make it a bit more of a pleasant read but I feel DN’s car had a big impact in the UK Scene and that it need’s revisiting…
“Honda’s with stance are rice” – This is a quote, from a guy that drives a standard Toyota Corolla on the well known English Civic from Civiclife.net.
I’d beg to differ.

Passenger side view 

Instead of that idiot fanboy “stance is rice, look at me im trying to be different by hating the guys that do it differently” approach, maybe it’s just someone taking a different outlook to modifying a Honda?

zoom wheel 

Personally, I couldnt give a monkey’s if a car is set up to be slammed, to be a track car, to be parked upside down in a skip on a friday night after 1 to many Jägerbombs. As long as the car’s owner is a nice guy/girl, then who care’s? end of the day we all have different backgrounds and upbringings that make us who we are and if we are all in it for the same thing, then what’s the issue, why the divide?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment