Tuesday 1 April 2014

GTi Spring Fest 2010

So following on from Maitland’s Shoot, this is the show I crashed at his to be able to attend, a few people come up from my way, but me and 5AM Starts just don’t really go hand in hand.
My first task of the day, consisted of getting Maitland out of bed, I went into his room but the lazy gobshite wouldn’t get up, I think he was still drunk from the night before to be honest ! haha finally I got into his tiny brain that we had to be at a show in 30 Minutes he was up, showered and then realised he was to hungover to drive. So he chucked me the keys (Insurance covered me on other cars) and off we went to the ever awfully organised Santa Pod RaceWay.
On Arrival, we were greeted by following a few Corrado’s in, and being followed by an ABT Transporter which looked really cool rolling. At the entrance, the always present huge que to just park your car up greeted us.

 Janets mk4 

Sick

Now I’m not sure why the Mk4 wins all the show’s. I had a good look around it, and underneath the shiny bits in the engine, it is a MESS, it looks like Lime scale ! seriously I love the car, The stance is crazy, the Interior is Beautiful. But so is the Mk2′s! And the MK2′s Engine bay is the Single most stunning Engine bay I have ever seen, CARBON FIBRE DRIVE SHAFTS, FUEL NECK AND FUEL TANK!!!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I just feel if you are going to take home the award for car of the show at every show it should be 100% mint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment