Tuesday 1 April 2014

Honda Culture in Milton Keynes

soooo Finally i have a spare 2 minutes, well i dont, but im using these anyway. I poped up to MK to see a few of the lads from HC And check out what they’d done new to their car’s.
So i went to matts house first, and because i was on an off day, we hoped over to KFC for lunch. and accidently found Tegboy lol.
After chatting to him for a bit, and eating my own mass in KFC. we headed back to matts house before the meet.
Once the group had all got together, we started our convoy over to Milton Keynes place thingy were we all parked up and chatted, gave me the oppertunity to take a few picture’s too, nothing to heavy, as thank’s to DN, he bought me the present along of a Fat lip, so with my lip bleeding and throbbing a bit from a heavy handed headlock- WHICH by the way he took me by suprise! other wise id killed the little bastard :P but yeah, these arnt all the picture’s.
tegboys 
lsi n crx 
ek9s 

No comments:

Post a Comment