Friday 24 January 2014

BMW M3 Limited Edition….



I’m going to not bore you, with the facts and figures of this car.
Reason why?
Because this is not your standard M3.
Ok so i am going to bore you, just for a minute.
this is far from, the usual 4.0 V8 with 425BHP. this is a Limited Edition only 26 in the country, which had the Normal engine replaced with a 4.4 V8, with approx 500BHP. Ceramic brakes, sequential gear box, Full leather & Carbon fibre interior, its awesome. Soooooo awesome.

back

Now i was just haivng a blast sat in the back getting taken from place to place in it!
I then get offered the chance to drive it? My head nearly exploded! Honestly! I almost jumped into the seat from the back seats hah.
so here is my, well i guess first proper “review” of how a car drives? I’ll give it a go.
So, coming from Honda, were I have spent every waking moment of my car history with apart from the brief affair with volkswagen, i’ve always been envolved in front wheel drive car’s with, not over dramatic power, even the s2000′s and Type R’s ive driven havn’t knocked me for six. So when I pull away for the first time in this 500Bhp RWD Monster, strange strange things happened! The back end stepped out a little bit off the gravel, the feeling of this thing I’ve been told is called “torque” Slammed me into the back of the seat, and I pretty much just held on for dear life for the first few mintues.


No comments:

Post a Comment