Friday 3 January 2014

My Own Honda Civic build

So, here’s where this story begin’s.
Back in 2006, i got my hands on my first car, a 2005 Honda Civic Sport 1.6 vtec, which i LOVED it really was the GEM of my life! I got it completly standard, this was way before i joined any car club’s or had even realised there was a honda scene in the world, litrally i just knew what i liked, and how i wanted my car. it turned out

null 

Which ment I had to fit them!
Oh, i forgot, i don’t know how, So a phone call later, and i was on my way up to Raunds to see james (tegboy) to get him to fit them for a few pennys and a burger king :D Obviously, i did my bit when he fitted them, by taking pictures, but hey! thats what friends are for! lol.

null

So once he’d done that. I thought it was best to take some pictures of it.
Honestly now, i don’t mess about, so if i’m doing something i want to do it properly.
So the coilovers were set at the lowest i thought they could be set at. Hah honestly, it was ridiculous, i personally thought it looked insane! i was sooo pleased with...

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment