Friday 3 January 2014

Snow in the UKAY!

null 

I just thought it was another weather man joke. NOPE! boy i cant explain my night enough! it was CRAZY! So, let me start the story…
on a colddd and frosty night, a Snow storm appears in our small little village, a young lad called aj, strolls into his bathroom to brush his teeth before going to bed, as the sky tv along with some of the houses christmas lights, had been knocked out by the violent snow storm, also giving strange powercuts all through the evening.

null 

I was awoke, to Ryan (With the green polo) ringing me seeing if i wanted to wander into manningtree and mess about in the snow with some old school mates, i couldnt resist, considering i still had no power or heating, so i got up, chucked on some old trackies and a huge quiksilver coat, and went out to see the damage to my car that the snow had done lol, went i got out there, it was covered, i had to try moving it so see if i could, slowly i backed it of the drive, as far as i could, before the snow ripped the front bumper off….  Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment