Friday 4 October 2013

6TWO1 PRESENTS IMPACT 2013

First and main point I want to make, so I will make it right now, at the very beginning.
THANK YOU to EVERYONE who made the effort to come down to the meet. I was overwhelmed once it all sunk in on just how many people came to the first show I hosted. All the time, money & sleepless nights I went through become abundant once I saw all the cars rolling in, the DJ’s playing and even though the weather wasnt on our side, people smiling. That really did make my day. It was awesome! I have already had a meeting regarding the day & Rebooking it all for next year, which will be named IMPACT TWO14. So watch out for sneak previews of that.

1 
 I want to start this story from the week before the show. I got to work & started off doing a few general orders I had to do, whilst cutting out some stickers, my machine at itself. I started to panic slightly. I tried everything, even getting a new computer (I say new, it was an old one laying around in the office that was no longer occupied by a previously employee) running. After days of trying to contact the forever useless idiots I bought it off, I just decided to bite the bullet and buy a new machine, which thankfully arrived at 8:30am on the Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment