Wednesday 9 October 2013

Full on Ferry 2009 & Amsterdam (NL)

Sooooo a while back, 3 of my friends & I decided we were going to hit up Holland for the first time. I didnt take my 450D as i didnt want it to get broken, so just rocked a Small cannon Camera for it.
My friend Pete is a huge fan of the DJ Ferry Corsten and once a year he hold’s a Massive indoor even of just him and his friends playing there Trance music (which i personally find boring but whatever lol) So we woke up very early one saturday morning (17-10-09) and Got in my mums Crv which i had swapped the insurance over from my civic too for the weekend and started our mini road Trip down to Rotterdam for FULL ON FERRY 09!

We rocked up to harwich Port to get the boat over, which we did successfully. and went up to passenger deck and relaxed for a bit.

Me and pete got bored while the other two slept so we Decided to go on a mini mission and wander around the ship lol.

Here we were on the way:

null

We found a secret platform (Not really secret, but no one was on it, so we claimed it in the name of essex) 

Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment