Saturday 5 October 2013

What an EPIC Weekend

I attended it with the lad’s and lasses from www.eastcoastdubs.co.uk and what an awesome group of people!!
ok il admit. My recolection of the Friday night, doesnt serve to brilliantly, as i was….rather….well Out of my face! but i loved every second of it!! haha. We got there at gate opening time of 12 o’Clock, and this show is the reason i bought a little volkswagen (which i have now sold) But i called him ronnie and he got me there no issues at all ::

null null

We set up camp, Got on it, And it was mental. I was soooo drunk. but next morning come around, i deffinatly regretted it a little bit, but a few cheese burgers later and a few cans of relentless and bam i was away!
So Saturday morning come about, and Like always, the show never fail’s to deliver, the quality of cars is almost draw dropping for a single branded (V.a.g) Show. The atmosphere is so relaxed and its just nice to be able to laze around re-gaining myself for the next night to happen!!

Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment