Wednesday 23 October 2013

Project Who the F&*K Knows?

Right this is an Edit of my origional post, as I litrally cannot work out what car im getting, its annoying, frustrating and it winds me up, id like a DC5 but the fact everyone’s jumping on that bandwagon now irritates me a bit, and the Price they are & the insurance costs is to high for what the car is. but in preperation i do get another honda here are the parts ive bought :
So the first thing i got hold of, was this :
Genuine Spoon Titanium Gear knob

null

i love them think they look the nuts, just wish i had the car to carry out other ideas i have got flowing!!!!!!!! ahghhghhgh its doing my nut in! lol.
That’s it so far :)
-Past Parts, Genuine Takata’s (sold)
-Genuine BBS LM’s (Sold)
reasons for sale, well the takata’s i sold to fund My america trip in 2010.
and The Wheels, i have seen another set i want, which i wil invest in when im home from america.
Reason’s i dont think the BBS’s will be as killer as i want.

Know More...

No comments:

Post a Comment